Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any big bulk high end buyers on here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod812

Sep 14, 2008
GR, Michigan
Wanting to get a new vehicle and well that would mean I'd just sell all my stuff for now and just slowly start buying again someday down the road. Just tossing out the idea of selling all my stuff. I think 99% of my high end stuff is on my eBay and I got a good handful of incoming items as well. There is a lot of good high end potential items and well I don't need to move it all so don't expect it cheap. It would be my BIN stuff only and only type of payment I'd consider is a cashiers check as paypal would just rake out too much in fees for a huge sale. I figure in sell value right now with my incoming stuff there is at least $5500 in stuff there. My eBay is to the left

arod812

Sep 14, 2008
GR, Michigan
Where did I say anywhere I was expecting to get $5500? Maybe you should learn how to read my friend, I never posted any sort of price. Just stated that the value is probably $5500+ Not going to take a beating though and take 3k or some insulting offer. Yes the only way I'd take any sort of payment as well is a cashiers check because I'm not gonna give paypal $150 or so in fees for such a big transaction. eBay feedback should speak for itself and more when wanting some reliability and trust.

arod812

Sep 14, 2008
GR, Michigan
Yeah meaning I'm in no need to move it for any type of desperation or lowball offer. I make ok enough money where I don't have to sell at all just prefer to always have less or no debt at all.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Yeah meaning I'm in no need to move it for any type of desperation or lowball offer. I make ok enough money where I don't have to sell at all just prefer to always have less or no debt at all.

Well then why did you say

"Wanting to get a new vehicle and well that would mean I'd just sell all my stuff for now"

Jun 30, 2010
OP....The way your post translates is this and I believe this is the problem and it come off like spamming.. " I have high dollar cards for sale with xxxdollar value; I would like to sell to get something else. I am fielding offers but I am not going to give it away since I really don't need to move it..

Most of us could say the exact same thing with our merchandise. " I have high dollar stuff but only going to sell it for what I want"

Your post comes across as spamming.

Last edited:

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I buy collections all the time and have bought several right on FCb.
pm me a link and what you need for the lot

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts