Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top 10 players never caught with HGH article

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Interesting article. I don't think Lee is an aberration as a pitcher who figured it out late.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Ehh, pure conjecture. Some names make more sense than others. But basing a pretty much libelous article on fluke years and improvements (yes, people can be better at their jobs at age 30 than age 20, especially pitchers) is weak.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I have had the thought about many of these guys but there were definitely some surprises on the list. I never realized how much better the one year was for Ellsbury. I don't buy the Cliff Lee one at all. He didn't start throwing a whole lot harder or anything just figured it out. Bautista also seems to be more based on a swing change. Power didn't really change as much as his contact changed with an improved timing mechanism. I have never believed Pujols to be clean, but I hope he is cause he has accomplished so much.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I thought it was well documented that Nolan Ryan never took anything stronger than Advil :/ But I'm curious why Ryan was on the list but not Randy Johnson or Steve Carlton for the exact same reasons.

Members online

Latest posts