Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Double Double E dropping the HAMMMER today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Several talents 'deservedly' released today.

Aksana
Jinder
Brodus
Drew
Evan
Tatsu
Hawkins
Camacho
Teddy

Maybe more.

Has Tensai been released? I can't believe they would keep him and release these people.

Aksana is awful, but could be used. And 3MB is no more. Is Slater really better than the other two? If Teddy got the boot, Vickie and Brad should have as well. Camacho, forgot about him. Hawkins has apparently been helping in NXT, and I don't see why they would release them if he has. Brodus has been terribly misused since before he even debuted. Tatsu has been an afterthought since day one.

Evan Bourne is the only one that surprises me.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
But Rey can be kept and offered an extension for what reason?

Apparently, Vince forced him to take an extension because of all the time he missed due to injury.

Aside from that, Rey makes them about fifty million times the money that Bourne ever did

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Apparently, Vince forced him to take an extension because of all the time he missed due to injury.

Aside from that, Rey makes them about fifty million times the money that Bourne ever did

But Evan has an infinitely awesome future if WWE would just push him correctly. And Rey will come back for a week and be hurt again.

Basically, Rey has a mask and can sell merchandise, so they'll keep him around.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
But Evan has an infinitely awesome future if WWE would just push him correctly. And Rey will come back for a week and be hurt again.

Basically, Rey has a mask and can sell merchandise, so they'll keep him around.

That's why Sin Cara still exists

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Full list:

Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Teddy Long
Aksana
Camacho
Yoshii Tatsu