Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WWE really botched The Shield's disbandment.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Their biggest mistake in the whole thing is NOT having Seth actually join Evolution.

He turned just to turn, which makes no sense. He didn't gain anything from it.

And them not just putting him in Evolution? Stupid. Batista left, it made perfect sense. I'm sure HHH doesn't think he's worthy, yadda yadda yadda. BS. If you're going to have him turn, give him the rub by putting him in Evolution.

And this week Ambrose is out with new music and no ring gear with absolutely ZERO explaination.

And Roman's still dressing like The Shield and using their music, and hand signal.

They really screwed the pooch on this one.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I think you are just putting too much thought in all of this.
I think at this point they are going week by week w/ no real set plan on what they are doing?

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I agree with Super Mario. I was very confused when Ambrose's music hit. I actually thought someone else was coming out to go after him. I don't put much stock in the ring gear aspect of it but I didn't watch Smackdown or Main Event so if he wrestled on either of those shows in the same thing then they screwed the whole thing up.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Batista signed a 2 year contract right around Royal Rumble time, so he's gonna be back after Guardian's of the Galaxy buzz dies down (maybe the Raw after SummerSlam).

WWE Creative is the worst that it's been in eons. They make Topps' CS look like solid workers.

Members online