Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you signed up for ebay store during free trial, check your invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Ebay at the end of April had a promotion where they would give you a free trial to any of their store levels.

offer.jpg

I signed up for it to see how it was different.

store.jpg

Well after using it for exactly 43 minutes I determined that while it was ok, ebay gives out too many free listings, I don't sell enough to make the 1% discount pay for the store, and I HATED what it did to my buying page, so cancelled it.

storeclosed.jpg

Went to pay my ebay seller's invoice today, and lo and behold

fees.jpg

They charged me for the "free" store subscription. It took 52 minutes on hold and talking to an ebay "rep" for them to reverse the fee. Yes, it took longer to get the charge taken off then I actually had the store.

Make sure if you signed up for a free trial that they didn't charge you this month.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I have bounced around the idea of doing a store, but the fact that you have to pay for it, plus have final value fees doesnt outweigh the free listings. If it was a flat monthly fee without added final value fees and still kept free listings, then id do it. But not for two hundred a month. I think my most expensive bill so far has only been around 150, so im nowhere near making enough to pay their fees for a store.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts