Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funny & "epic" baseball card vids on YouTube

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Chaz roe mention!!!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Can't believe I hadn't seen that Winker video until just now. Can you imagine if those were all of a star player or your PC player?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
This is why you don't buy "bingo deals" without seeing contents.

Smells just like a Don West special but instead was an "estate" sale.

Estate Sale Find Baseball Cards Card Box Break: http://youtu.be/ZcnqvlIG2TU

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
yes, that winker video was stupid. Breaker will be happy to sell you "hitless insurance" for $2/per slot but is clueless about it works (has to send you to a webpage to read about it). Sounds like the sleezy wall streeter who comes up with some complicated financial instrument and has no problems selling it but it messes up the market.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
yes, that winker video was stupid. Breaker will be happy to sell you "hitless insurance" for $2/per slot but is clueless about it works (has to send you to a webpage to read about it). Sounds like the sleezy wall streeter who comes up with some complicated financial instrument and has no problems selling it but it messes up the market.
Haha further proving case breaking is just legal gambling... period. I mean seriously, insurance? What's next, parlays in a break? This hobby has really turned into a huge gambling ring and rip/flip is what nearly everyone does. Sad.

For the record, I think it's terrible for the hobby but great for people like me who are a player collector... rip/flip all day and show me those Belle's!!!!!

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The guy didn't appear to be too knowledgable about cards. "VEEDA" Blue in the end made me chuckle.
Yeah, he was annoying. He had at least two autographed Frank Thomas rookies and he kept saying, "I don't know who signed these. Derp derp. It doesn't look like Frank Thomas' name. Who signed these? Derp."
Even if they were forgeries (they looked authentic) it would still be Thomas' name, not some random person who scribbled words on the cards.