Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, last day of work, and then vacation for a week! (Yes I worked one week and I'm taking a vacation already, it was scheduled prior and then hiring happened so fast I was lucky they still are letting me take my vacation, although it will be unpaid)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! I haven't been on in about a week, hope everyone is doing well and hope all the father's had a Happy Father's Day. None of the wall outlets work in my living room from when my roof was leaking last week so I have to move my scanning setup to another room until I get that fixed. I have received some cool Dawson items that I need to scan and get posted. Hope everyone enjoys their Friday and the weekend.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Was up most of the night with my sick 2-year-old son. Keeping him home from daycare today and staying home from work so both of us can rest!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all. Need a favor from an ebayer. I made some offers on a card months ago and used up my 3 BO. The seller and I got pretty close and mistakenly assumed I could make another offer when the card was relisted but apparently it's listed as "until it sells". Anyone able to make an offer on my behalf assuming I cover all costs?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all. Need a favor from an ebayer. I made some offers on a card months ago and used up my 3 BO. The seller and I got pretty close and mistakenly assumed I could make another offer when the card was relisted but apparently it's listed as "until it sells". Anyone able to make an offer on my behalf assuming I cover all costs?

Would be happy to help you out

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Thanks Danny, kinda coming down your way I think.... Going to the Outer Banks, NC (Frisco, NC more specifically)
Wrong end of the state of Virginia, but the Outer Banks are great! I'll be there before the summer is out.
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts