Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dave Roberts #2, A Wasted #1 Draft Pick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I had not yet really checked out the site. I like sites dedicated to a unique collecting goal. How aggressive are you on the autographs and are you looking for only autos either picturing the player on the Astros or on a non team specific item such as a cut/3x5, etc?

I have always loved Robert's 1973 Topps card. What a great shot and the trophy puts it over the top for me!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I had not yet really checked out the site. I like sites dedicated to a unique collecting goal. How aggressive are you on the autographs and are you looking for only autos either picturing the player on the Astros or on a non team specific item such as a cut/3x5, etc?

I have always loved Robert's 1973 Topps card. What a great shot and the trophy puts it over the top for me!

I will also do cards of players on minor league teams as long as it does not have specific affiliation. The Iowa Cubs would not work. The Skeeters would be fine. Keep checking out the articles, I'm trying to keep them coming every two or three days. A new interview should be ready soon.

Latest posts