Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++++SUNDAY Morning Thread ++++++++ 6/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. A 10 hour work day on my horizon ... yippee. Still have a sore throat. This is getting incredibly old.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin' All!

Parts are moving at Ford Motor Company on this fine Sunday morning. For whatever reason, we cant get enough parts out the back door.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Not All Parts Accounted = NAPA

We sell millions and millions of dollars worth of parts to NAPA, they do seem to be the worst of the bunch to ship to. They have a dist. center in Indianapolis that will refuse a load of parts if a truck arrive more than 5 min early. Fickle company NAPA is.

Outlook must be good as we made 2900 transmissions yesterday and they want 2900 more each day though October.

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I had 24 years with local owned , at one time we were top 20 in USA . I started we had twelve stores and added 12 more . I was warehouse manager for 17 years . Three million parts in warehouse . I DON'T MISS THE LOW PAY .
Getrag [sp] builds GM tranny near here . I toured the BMW plant in Greer ,SC a few years ago - that was NICE .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Have a great Sunday, everyone.
USA, USA, USA.
Got Jose Abreu 8x10 autographed back through the mail yesterday!
DANNY

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Finally got electricity back in my living room last night so I might try to do some scanning tonight. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Today is going to be a struggle. After trying, and ultimately falling I my ass, a year ago; I am taking another jab at quitting chewing tobacco. The whole Tony Gwynn thing set this in motion. He was too young and I don't want people saying the same about me.

So, any prayer are welcomed.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
G'morning fellas. Today is going to be a struggle. After trying, and ultimately falling I my ass, a year ago; I am taking another jab at quitting chewing tobacco. The whole Tony Gwynn thing set this in motion. He was too young and I don't want people saying the same about me.

Good luck man, im sure it will be tough. Im rooting for you

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Wish you nothing but success with this.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good luck man, im sure it will be tough. Im rooting for you

Thanks Ken. Not sure why, but nicotine a is the absolute toughest addiction I've dealt with. Everything else I walked away from, cold turkey. Nicotine kicks my butt. I am going to pick some patches up after church, and see if that helps.

Members online

Latest posts