Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My post on 90's issues from last week is now a feature article on SCD.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
The editors at Sports Collectors Daily, a top notch blog, saw my post last week on 90's issues that killed the player collector completest, and asked me to develop it further into a feature length article. Its featured today:

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/ten-90s-baseball-issues-killed-player-collector-completest/

Thanks to the player collectors here whom helped me with card images. I submitted the article with a photo credit and link to FCB, but looks like they cut it.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Very well written! All of us player collectors can relate to the continued expansion of product. I have fond memories chasing many of those issues.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Hey nice, they added a (This article originally appeared on FreedomCardboard.com). link at the bottom. That ought to be worth an FCB Buck (although what I can do with an FCB buck still remains a mystery) :)

Thanks all who took the time to read it. I thought some of our board members might be interested in their site and articles.

Members online

Latest posts