Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo this morning but at a snails pace, could be me as its vacation time after today until July 15!

Glad to see my Reds take two from the Blue Jays this weekend. Now they need to go to Chi-town and sweep the Cubbies!

Fordman

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone!

Mornin All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo this morning but at a snails pace, could be me as its vacation time after today until July 15!

Glad to see my Reds take two from the Blue Jays this weekend. Now they need to go to Chi-town and sweep the Cubbies!

Fordman

Enjoy your vacation, but let slow down on the sweep lol

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Crazy week last week. Hope this one is more normal. Very sore and sunburned today from a day on the water yesterday.

Today in Pink Flamingo Day. Apparently, you are supposed to put them on your lawn today. Good luck with that.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Finally had some great news last week as far as my response to treatment, and things are looking good. Should be back to "normal" life within a couple of months, although I will still have to go through some therapy for the next 2 years.

But for the first time in a while it got me back in a somewhat happy place; so much so that I have really been looking into doing my first group break, with a case of 2014 Allen & Ginter! I have even started a blog about the whole process, where the signup sheet can be found: http://acaseofthehobby.blogspot.com/

Let me know if you'd be interested!! It's good to be back :)

Note: I apologize if this will be considered by Chris or any other mod as spamming; I figured this could be a fun thing to do with everyone in the MT, but I can understand if this is not the right place

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Was supposed to have jury duty today, but that got cancelled. Since Cessna is paying my for the day, I think I'll sit at home and sort/sale cards.

Day of no chewing went ok. I spent $100 on nic patches and gum :-/

Scored this on a Facebook auction page last night, for $60. Posted in yesterday MT, buy only stepper came in after that. I'll gladly pay $60 for a Bo bronze ink /25 :)

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1403531373.628302.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Not too bad Dan. Still a little disappointed by the USA-Portugal tie yesterday. Can't complain about that though since the US team played extremely well. Now I'm just sitting at work waiting for 8 AM to come so I can work my butt off lol. How about you Dan, how's it going?

Frenchy, glad to see you're doing well. You're still in my thoughts and prayers

Nicks pick up Steve!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all.

Great to hear Frenchy, and not the least bit ironic that you begin to feel revived at Ginter time! Continued well wishes to you sir

Members online

Latest posts