Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did Anybody On Here Buy The Luiz Gohara Bowman Chrome Mini Superfractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
It sold via BIN a while back, but I never saw it. I put together the rainbow of the regular sized Bowman Chrome, and was working on the mini's, but obviously can't get it done without the Superfractor.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
i didn't buy it but I got outbid on a super I wanted last night by .89 cents :( I was willing to go $110.11, which was already over paying by at least $40, but someone topped me at the last second... so maybe it wasn't over paying. LOL!

I can live with it and guess it wasn't meant to be. I won't be able to complete the rainbow without it either. Oh well! I'll just keep buying what is reasonably priced and maybe catch a relist down the road.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I surely would have hit the BIN had I seen it, but I never did. I have a feeling that even if I would have had it on alerts, it would you been gone before I would have seen it. The seller finally messaged me back and says he can't give me the winner's ebay name, so I asked if he could forward my info to the buyer. He hasn't answered yet.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
We've all been there... see a card go from under your feet... message seller, nothing he can do, etc. etc. etc. Sucks... this just happened to me on a Belle 1/1 about a month ago. Hope you can track down the winner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts