Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Morning thread for Tuesday 6/24...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Hope everyone is having as nice of Weather as we have. Going to get HHH by the end of week though.

And FYI, this week's FCB Bucks have been posted...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Woke up to a nice sell on eBay. Great way to start the day.

I'm on day 3 of no chew. I found some herbal stuff that seems to be helping, in conjunction with the nicotine patches. Still have a long way to go though.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Bonjour Frenchie!

attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Brutally tired today. Gonna need a lot of coffee...

For those of you with access to a pool, today is Swim a Lap Day.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Its looking like thunderstorm weather to the north of town right now. Every now and then, those seem to circle south and get us out at work. If it does rain on us at work, I don't know for sure what we will be doing since we are in the middle of mowing right now

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Have a lot of Dawson auctions ending soon but I am on my way to work, set a few snipes. Hope everyone has a good day!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Still sore throat (right around the adam's apple is super tender). Everything else feels decent. Hope we get decent weather the next two days to finally finish the garden (weather / sickness has caused a ton of delays :( :)

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good morning, everyone! I went for a run yesterday after work on a local bike path and at one point had 3 juveniles on bikes harass me as they rode by (one of them ran me off the bike path). I checked the local news this morning and learned they beat and robbed a guy walking on the path about 10 minutes after I passed them. Police were able to locate and arrest 2 of the 3, both of which were 17 years of age. They need to get these kids back into school and off the street! :mad:

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Booked the zip line course for this weekend's date and won yet another Rickey auto. This will be 15. Don't plan on getting any more at the moment unless some older ones come up. This is the first one that I'll have the same card but different print run. Just got the gold /25 and the one I won is the base blue /99. Every other auto I have is different.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all. Brutally tired today. Gonna need a lot of coffee...

For those of you with access to a pool, today is Swim a Lap Day.

Since I'm on vacation, lately I've just been hanging out in the pool and drinking, but I guess I can do a lap also, haha

Hope everyone's week is going well!

Members online