Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Morning Thread *************6/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Received a package from Burbank yesterday and I am a little disappointed with it. Hope everyone has a great day!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morniny.

1424d888-c744-46b9-8d71-ffcc552d4434_zps928b1b2e.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I'm not looking forward to going to work today. I just wanna lay down and sleep all day :lol:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin' All!

FoMoCo is cranking out the parts, either we're selling real well or they're stock pilling parts for some reason (they only stock pile around contract time but thats not until 2015).

Enjoy your day!

Fordman

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all.

Yesterday I decided to reactivate a project I got started but never finished: www.hackwilson.com. I just need to write the chapters of the biography, which I'm determined to do now. I got the website put back up and moved to my current host. After that was done, I decided to look around at the various sites to see what Hack Wilson goodies were available. Checked out eBay, COMC, and then Net54. Low and behold - the one Hack card I really wanted had just been posted in a Net54 forum, and it was a fantastic looking raw example at a great price. Messaged the seller yesterday and heard back last night - he accepted my offer. Pretty excited to add this 33 Goudey as my first vintage Hack!

hack1.jpg

hack2.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Got to sleep in until almost 10! :D

And got in my JP auto'd cards, thanks [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION]!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning! I spent a ton of time at Verizon Wireless last night and walked out the door with my first smart phone (LG G2). I've had nothing but flip phones with no data for the past decade. The technology is intimidating.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm ready for work to be over :lol: I was informed today that we are going to be having a service on Monday, so that means its time to start digging a grave. Thankfully there are pre-placed crypts so we only dig 3 feet or so, instead of the usual 6 feet. Then there is also a chance that we will be having another service next week, but that one isn't set in stone yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts