Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipped 24 Packages on Monday and they were all scanned in as delivered instead of accepted.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Anyone ever have this happen? I am not worried about them reaching their destinations but I have already had 5 of the buyers email me asking about the tracking.

The only thing I really don't like about it so far is that they are not updating anymore. No processing or sort facilities etc. So I hope they get scanned in as delivered when they are delivered but I don't know that they will be.

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yes happened to me with 2 packages on the same day once. Unfortunately one was to Venezuela and the buyer filed a charge back though I'm almost certain he ended up receiving it anyway. The other left positive feedback. Sucked but it was only $20

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Ya mine is about $700... Just went to the PO and they assured me that they will still all be scanned in as delivered when they hit their destination but I am not holding my breath.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
I bought a card from someone in Webster NY the other day and I checked the tracking the other day and it says accepted and delivered to Webster NY on the same day. Not sure what is going on.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I bought a card from someone in Webster NY the other day and I checked the tracking the other day and it says accepted and delivered to Webster NY on the same day. Not sure what is going on.

I had the same thing. I won a card from Saginaw Mi and he sent it and it says delivered in Saginaw. Must just be something wrong with USPS tracking right now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Looks like the first package arrived to the destination today. I got the positive feedback, checked the tracking and it still says delivered where I dropped it off. Hopefully that updates tonight or hopefully I have 24 honest buyers :)

Members online

Latest posts