Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you want to win the MITB ladder matches?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I want Kane to win the WWE WHC titles.

I want Ambrose to win the MITB Ladder Match.

I think if WWE plans on bringing Daniel Bryan back into the WHC title picture, then having Kane win would be a good idea. So would Bray in that aspect, but I don't think putting the strap on him or Roman this soon would be a good idea. Having Kane win would set up a great feud with Bryan, and could let Daniel win the title back before SummerSlam and face Brock Lesnar.

But I seen that Amazon already has the SummerSlam DVD up for presale and John Cena and Brock Lesnar are featured on the cover.

I hope to God they don't put the strap on Cena or Orton.

I would LOVE Ambrose to win the briefcase. But I don't think it will happen. I could see them putting it on Rollins though.

I thought if Barrett dropped the IC title to Dolph on RAW last week that he would win the briefcase for sure, but he retained, then got hurt the next night at the SmackDown tapings, so who knows if he will even be able to compete, or who will replace him.

I could see them letting Cesaro win.

What do you guys think?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
You know who I'm wanting in the contract match.

I would hope Bray / Castignolli or Reigns would win, but it's gonna be Cena or Orton :(

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Anybody but Cena for both matches

If they have the title match first, I would bet a lot that Cena loses but replaces BNB in the briefcase match

Members online

Latest posts