Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB WTB BOWMAN CHROME AUTOS-LIST INSIDE- PAYPAL READY $2k TO SPEND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rachie

Jun 4, 2014
Im looking to buy the following prospects at or below ebay pricing ungraded and graded but must be BGS 9.5/10 or better. Im not into haggling or games. No paypal gift, just straight Paypal payment shipped to my confirmed address. I have $2K to spend. Heres the list

**BOWMAN CHROME AUTOGRAPHs ONLY**
BASE, REF, & COLOR REF​

1. Corey Seager
2. Joc Pederson
3. Jorge Soler
4. Justin Williams
5. Javier Baez

arod812

Sep 14, 2008
GR, Michigan
Don't deal with this DBAG, offered him a pair of Baez Refractor autos for $285 apparently that is so far over eBay. NOBODY is going to sell you Baez autos on the cheap as he is one of the best prospects in baseball.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Don't deal with this DBAG, offered him a pair of Baez Refractor autos for $285 apparently that is so far over eBay. NOBODY is going to sell you Baez autos on the cheap as he is one of the best prospects in baseball.

Why would he pay more here than he could on eBay for the same cards? Sounds like you just set a price that does not reflect the market for Baez right now. That said neither of you had any need to bash each other on this thread. He should have just said no thank you and left it at that

arod812

Sep 14, 2008
GR, Michigan
I got mine listed at $199.99 BIN each obo and there is only 1 cheaper at $170 bin thats it, good luck trying to get top prospects dirt cheap

rachie

Jun 4, 2014
Why would he pay more here than he could on eBay for the same cards? Sounds like you just set a price that does not reflect the market for Baez right now. That said neither of you had any need to bash each other on this thread. He should have just said no thank you and left it at that

For the record, I did not bash anyone. #2 Baez is playing second base now lol #3 YOU priced it well over Ebay when I specifically said at or under Ebay.#4 I reported you for ne calling in your PM.

Latest posts