Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

POLL - WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES

Who Do you WANT to win the world series?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
This is Who do you WANT to win, NOT who do you think you will win.
Please pick who you would really like to win, not just who do you want to win so you win the contest.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Gotta go with the Rays for my Dad-(Lives in Port Charlotte where the Rays are currently building they're spring traing facility and He and me Maw have already applied for spring training tickets) :D and my buddy J.P. :)

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Rooting for the Dodgers, but think Angels will win (IF Vladdy does anything...he choked last playoffs he was in)...I pick Phillies to win if Vladdy doesn't do anything....

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Well, the who you think will win POLL was killed...someone probably thought it was a double post?

Anyway, I guess you can just say here who you think will win, if you think someone different will win than who you want to win...

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
hofautos said:
Well, the who you think will win POLL was killed...someone probably thought it was a double post?

Anyway, I guess you can just say here who you think will win, if you think someone different will win than who you want to win...

Congratulations on having the 50,000th post on the Baseball board!!! :D (I was watching to see who it would be..)

Kicking some serious Beckett Butt!!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
hofautos said:

Congratulations on having the 50,000th post on the Baseball board!!! :D (I was watching to see who it would be..)

Kicking some serious Beckett Butt!!

Where do you see that was the 50000 post? Yea, that was quick!

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
what can i saw i live less then an hour fro mthe greatest ball park in baseball fenway park

the soxs WILL repeat as champs

BACK TO BACK

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
I want the Cubs to win it. The Red Sox and White Sox broke their curses and the Cubs are way overdue.

That's a good point...I am surprised there aren't more rooting for the overdue cubs?

Members online