Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**~~~~~~~~**Wednesday Morning Thread**~~~~~~~~**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Not the greatest card, but it is yours for free if you want it (in a PWE). Claim it here and PM me your address. I am hitting the road today, so if you want it claim it early or it will sit until next week before it ships.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Ordered tickets last night for the Twins @ Rockies game that is next Sunday. We are also going to the game next Friday as well, but I just happened to find decent tickets for Sunday's game first. I'm glad that its a short week at work this week. I'm supposed to be getting off early tomorrow as well due to working 9 hours Monday.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Day 3 of vacation, going to take the kids to the library, park and then get some pressure washing done!

Enjoy all!

Fordman

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Taking a break from my UFO watching to say "Good Morning" to everyone.
DANNY

Notice how everyone has a camera/video phone in their pocket, the amount of UFO sightings have almost stopped?

It used to be 2-3 times a year a sighting would get lots of news publicity but now nothing?

Food for thought!

Fordman

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all. This came in last week, but i'm just getting around to posting now. My best TTM return so far. He returned my card and sent me this 5x7 team issued card instead:

Sandberg_zps0f42b404.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm thinking about doing a giveaway type deal for when I hit 2,500 Belle cards... do you think people will want to join in if I gave away a Belle auto or something? Would like to give away a card or something rather than PayPal $ or something :lol:

Members online

No members online now.