Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The ABSOLUTE weirdest thing in your collection is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Last week we picked up these Cars sunglasses 1404345910956.jpg

At home I went to take the glasses off the card and for some reason, the sticker reads PROMO1404346007004.jpg

Even though outside of the Jeter cologne "sample" I have I don't seek out non card samples or promos, I felt like adding this to my promo pc.

What about you all?

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
First thing that came to mind...my autographed monopoly card.

Andruwauto2.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I have a letter from the charity founded by John Olerud and his wife soliciting a donation. Too bad it's not actually signed by him.

- Rodrick

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Dave steibs luggage....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
My weirdest thing is the collective display of my Adam Dunn game used bats, balls, hats and batting gloves. Friends and family that know about (and accept) my Dunn fandom understand the display but others that aren't baseball fans... not so much. :D

Last edited:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Nothing too weird currently, but I used to have a "Grady's Ladies" t-shirt. But an old GF absconded with it. She didn't even know who he is.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Last week we picked up these Cars sunglasses View attachment 37520

At home I went to take the glasses off the card and for some reason, the sticker reads PROMOView attachment 37521

Even though outside of the Jeter cologne "sample" I have I don't seek out non card samples or promos, I felt like adding this to my promo pc.

What about you all?

Doesn't the promo on just the pricing sticker just mean they were on sale? That they were marked down from original price?

Think everyone knows my weirdest item: A "Precious Moments" cake napkin from Mark Grace's first wedding.

88WEDDINGNAPKIN.jpg

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I assumed the promo on the sticker was something given out to the store and they decided to sell it instead.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I assumed the promo on the sticker was something given out to the store and they decided to sell it instead.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Nope. That's either a special price or a special buy for the retailer.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
A Wade Boggs chocolate candy bar still in the wrapper:
image-20.jpg

A Paul O'neill light switch cover:
ls.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I'd have to say probably the new weed whacker line/spool that features Garvey on the packaging. He was a spokesman for one of the companies that sold lawn care items and was featured on media ads and obviously the product packaging itself. The name escapes me at the moment. I actually have two items still in the package, but both packages have seen better days. I debated on getting them, but since Garv was featured, I went ahead with it.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I would have to say it is a 5"x7" tin of Jim Thome. Made by U.D. Origins Baseball, 2005. He's in a Phillies uniform and it says Incredible Jim at the top.

Members online

Latest posts