Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i hate shipping internationally on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Second time in a month that someone says they did not receive the cards in Germany. I blame myself for not using eBays international shipping option but it is so expensive, I thought I would be nice and save the buyer some money on shipping and just send it in a bubble mailer directly at the PO, but now I have been bit twice. USPS said they wont track packages to Germany and both buyers said they have not received their cards. They werent expensive cards, like 6 bucks a piece so really not an expensive lesson but still annoying as heck. Just not worth the headache. Refunded the money and call it a lesson learned. Rant over sorry

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I only use the Ebay global. If they want the item that bad, they can pay the shipping. Its so nice to just mail it off to Kentucky.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I feel your pain. I once had to eat the loss of a 300 dollar card I shipped to Canada. From what I've heard, it seems that a lot of people are able to ship the way that you described. Maybe you should wait it out and see if they eventually receive the cards. Then again, that may not be an option with eBay.

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Ok, I totally understand not wanting to ship outside the US...but...can we all agree that Hawaii is part of the US? :D

i get people telling me all the time that they won't ship to me since we are not part of the US. I had a dude last week argue that Hawaii is a protectorate and does not even really use the USPS.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
I only use the Ebay global. If they want the item that bad, they can pay the shipping. Its so nice to just mail it off to Kentucky.

This, shipping globally on eBay is so easy now with the global shipping option.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
now that is hilarious. Isn't Hawaii part of MEXICO. ;). Lmao

Ok, I totally understand not wanting to ship outside the US...but...can we all agree that Hawaii is part of the US? :D

i get people telling me all the time that they won't ship to me since we are not part of the US. I had a dude last week argue that Hawaii is a protectorate and does not even really use the USPS.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Yeah, I would agree, and if they want the card that bad they can pay for the shipping as the OP said I was just trying to save the buyer some cash because the difference in shipping on a 6 dollar card was 5 dollars cheaper to just ship at the PO, But now I know why. Lol.
This, shipping globally on eBay is so easy now with the global shipping option.

Members online

Latest posts