Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest - Top wanted PC card $20 or under.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Although I don't post a whole lot, I've enjoyed being a member of the FCB community for the past year and thought I would post a little contest. The rules are simple, post a card that you want for your PC that can currently be purchased on eBay/COMC for $20 or less. Deadline is Sunday, 8 pm PST. The winning card will be the card that I would most likely purchase for myself. I will purchase the card and send to the winning member. Any card from any sport is eligible with the exception of Edgar Martinez cards (that would be too easy). Hope everyone has a happy 4th!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
This is an easy one:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/360788646180

I have a complete run (minus the Flair 1/1's) of all Conines from 88-97. Quit collecting him when he was traded, and I wasn't really collecting when he was back with the Marlins from 03-04.

I wasn't even aware this card existed until I was searching a few days ago. He only has three other Marlins autographs and 7 total.

Thank you for the contest!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I am not entering the contest, but if I was I would pick the 1958 Topps All Star PSA 5 of Ernie Banks or Ed Mathews.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Very cool contest! There aren't any reasonably priced Buy it Now listings for the card I would enter the contest with but it would be a PSA 10 Adam Dunn Bowman or Bowman Chrome. I hope to someday add PSA 10 versions of all his 1999 cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts