Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA Discount Sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I have another one of these I can do. Price will be $11 for single signed, $15 for dual signed, and $20 for triple. No discount will be given for items that normally cost $100+ to authenticate. I need all cards by July 10th, so if you want to get in on this you will have to ship them ASAP. Please before sending send me a list of what you have so I know what to expect, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Shipping will cost $6.50 for most orders, larger orders will be more. Also turnaround time is at the mercy of PSA, as we found out with the February sub

PLEASE NOTE: I will only be able to actually return these when I am home, so about once a month. I can provide updates and results at all times, but there will only be about 1 time a month I can put these back in the mail, so it may take a little bit after getting results for you to get your cards back.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I know this question has been answered many times in the past, but what is the difference between red and blue? Is it that the blue authenticates the autograph where the red also grades the card/auto? I could be completely off on that though.

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
I know this question has been answered many times in the past, but what is the difference between red and blue? Is it that the blue authenticates the autograph where the red also grades the card/auto? I could be completely off on that though.

Yep, exactly. Red flip includes card and auto grade.

Members online

Latest posts