Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinions needed on this question (pricing)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Just picked up hundreds and hundreds of comics (mostly late 80s to mid 90s).

I probably know more about the history of Australian tribes than comic books.

So I just started checking completed sales on some of the shiny/chromey/foily looking ones and most of them get like $1-$2 BIDS plus $3 shipping.

With that being said, what are they actually worth in a RETAIL LCS setting? A buck or two or five?

I know this is comics but flip it and replace "comic" with a card. What would you feel comfortable paying?

The absolute bulk of my singles card sales are base Jeter, $5-$10 gu/au and 10k star cards priced between .50 and a buck. All stuff I never have to check eBay for.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
As an owner of a comic book shop, 99% of stuff from the era you mention sell for $0.25-$1 each at the best of times.

Just like sports cards from that time, they ran the presses constantly. High supply + little demand = low prices.

There may be a nugget or three in there, all depends on what titles you got and condition...

Members online