Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
normal time for me . packed stadium last night but their money stayed in their pockets . I missed goal by 50%--- ouch
maybe tonight will be better .

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys had a bunch of people over yesterday about 40. Also put up a shed yesterday before the BBQ. Wife suffered and injury while putting up the shed. At first I was inside holding the metal roof supports and she try to screw them in but is not strong enough to get them to go all the way. So we switched, and as I move one of them tighten it up she was right under it. It hit her in the head and now she has 2 staples in her head. Man I was so mad at myself for not telling her not to move out of the in case it falls, and since she was not tall enough to actually reach them with out the ladder. :(

Plans for today is to clean up from the party and install the roof on the shed. They load it up :lol: And I think the Football Boxes of Strata and 2013 Certified just maybe here it says it's at my sort facility.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

Grilled Italian sausage and fireworks were so yesterday. Grilled bacon is so today!

Yes, that's right. Grilled. Bacon. *mouthwaters*

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
house full of G/K's all still sleeping . I'm ready for FOOD have coffee
Glad to see your posting again Frosty .

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Woke up like a kid on Christmas morning, now gonna make coffee ad wake everyone up....we gotta
Get ready to head to Cooperstown.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin' All!

Day 6 of Vacation : Pressure wash day! Gonna pressure wash my driveway & sidewalk. When I first bought the pressure washer it was fun, now, it's work. The fun lasted for about an hour.

Enjoy the day!

Fordman

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

5771c4e3-d0fa-4d8b-9dc9-b6fd6956d970_zps25a7a92c.jpg