Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Large lot of cards 5k-10k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Basically what I'm looking to get is a large quantity of cards.. I understand it'd be either mostly or all base but any autos, GU, or serial numbered cards thrown in would be an amazing plus.

Pretty much open to anything but pre-86 and post-91 is ideal but anything will do.. Can definitely work with the inbetween years too. Hoping to get somewhere between 5000 and 10,000 for around $50 delivered. The more the merrier!

These cards will be used for my PC and for TTM purposes.. My PC wants consist of anything I don't have so there is a lot to gain, potentially. Anything I already have will hopefully be used for TTM, depending on that players return rate.

Shiny cards and inserts are great too ;) and I'm not really looking for stars but not gonna complain if they are in there

Berkman32

Feb 6, 2013
Would you buy full medium flat rate boxes? I don't know how many cards fit into each (probably several thousand at least) but I could probably fill 3-4, lmk if interested and I will give you a good deal on them.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Would you buy full medium flat rate boxes? I don't know how many cards fit into each (probably several thousand at least) but I could probably fill 3-4, lmk if interested and I will give you a good deal on them.

Possibly, yeah! But wouldn't it be cheaper to send the boxes worth of cards in 1 box rather than paying to ship 3 or 4 medium flat rates?

Any possibility of a brief overview of what's in the cards? Don't mean like specific players or every type of set included.. But just roughly what you think is in it? All base? Older stuff, newer stuff, both? Inserts? Any chrome or shiny or oddball stuff? Or specialty cards? Mainly "junk base" from random years?

There's not a wrong answer and chances are any answers are not necessarily going to decrease interest or anything, I am looking for it all, just curious on a vague description.

Latest posts