Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sting's tweet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
Hmmm...you're probably right. Something stupid. I saw the tweet and immediately started thinking of what storyline/angle they would work him into Monday night. It didn't immediately occur to me it's probably something dumb.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Hmmm...you're probably right. Something stupid. I saw the tweet and immediately started thinking of what storyline/angle they would work him into Monday night. It didn't immediately occur to me it's probably something dumb.

The dvd was the first thing that came to mind but I read today that it might be his inclusion in the 2k15 game

So, we might get a commercial or maybe a taped promo for it with him in it

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Maybe Sting will drop out of the ceiling and beat the crap out of Cena with a bat. Not likely I know but I am always up for seeing someone beat up Cena. LOL

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
7.14.14: Check out my trailer for a video game. D-U-M-B!

Definitely dumb for us
Great for him though as he gets a piece of the video game sales bc they use his likeness

He's so old, what could he do?
Besides grab the mic

And talk about what?
Dean Ambrose?
Cena?

I don't see what there is to do with him
His time passed 10+ years ago

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
I think he has enough in the tank for one final feud if booked properly.

Sure, if booked properly any feud can be great but the chances of that are slim

Who would he feud with though?

I think it's probably going to be either Kane or Randy Orton
Have him join the Authority feud

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Sting can definitely have one great match and another 2-3 solid ones if they book him right

You wouldnt have him go over young guys, you have him face Authority and specifically HHH; who can work the match to make Sting look good

Someone posted an awesome angle for him that would be awesome involving Taker: "Have Undertaker give an "announcement" weeks before WrestleMania. Everyone speculates it is about him retiring. Final 10 minutes of Raw, the ominous GONG sounds off, arena turns dark and The Undertaker comes down the ring in his old mortician clothes. Crowd pays respect to the Deadman for minutes, but just when Taker is about to speak, the lights go out again. An eerie, yet familiar violin plays. The rest of the orchestra joins. Thunderous sounds are heard. Sting walks out from the smoke at the entrance ramp, staring down a hole towards Taker. He walks down the ramp and meets Undertaker in the ring. Lights haven't turned on yet, just a purple hue covering both men. They both stare towards the WrestleMania 31 sign simultaneously. Crowd goes MENTAL. Attitude Era-like levels of sound."

I know people are hating on Sting pretty hard these past few years and I get why, but I still want to see at least one match in WWE. I doubt he has been sitting at home eating ice cream all day so I'm pretty sure he has stayed in shape and has been working on getting rid of his gut and working to get into ring shape.

If Undertaker's busted ass can work one match per year and still captivate people, I know Sting can do one too.

Sting can still cut awesome promos, it was just his body and wearing tshirts to wrestle that upset so many people in TNA.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
On how many more matches he has in him: “One more match. That’s what I’m hoping to do, and I’d like it to be Taker, and then I’ll hang it up.”

Latest posts