Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Doh! Tanaka - Elbow - NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Well, being a long time yankees fan that just sucks balls..... Sad to see how bad this team has been as of late. Frustrating. He has been the only consistent Pitcher they got.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Well, being a long time yankees fan that just sucks balls..... Sad to see how bad this team has been as of late. Frustrating. He has been the only consistent Pitcher they got.

well they already lost CC, Pineda and Nova if they lose tanaka that's all four of there best starters. season would be toast.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
well they already lost CC, Pineda and Nova if they lose tanaka that's all four of there best starters. season would be toast.

Sadly even with Tanaka feels like the season would be toast but if he is hurt..... I agree TOAST... It would also help if we could have anyone hit on a consistent basis. It seems everytime Tanaka picthes they get 1 maybe 2 runs. Actually doesnt matter who is pitching. They just can't hit!!!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Sadly even with Tanaka feels like the season would be toast but if he is hurt..... I agree TOAST... It would also help if we could have anyone hit on a consistent basis. It seems everytime Tanaka picthes they get 1 maybe 2 runs. Actually doesnt matter who is pitching. They just can't hit!!!

Agree they have to many non hitters in that line up. Kelly Johnson is a joke. anyway they are hard to watch.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Agree they have to many non hitters in that line up. Kelly Johnson is a joke. anyway they are hard to watch.

I find it hard pressed to ever say a major league ballplayer is a joke as it is amazing to ever get to that level. With that being said..... Kelly Johnson IS a joke. LOL Truly pathetic really

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Well, I'm hoping they're being overly cautious. Discomfort is way better than the "pop" or sudden loss of velocity. Let's wait and see.

IF this goes badly, then please be sellers. Anyone on the MLB squad other than Gardner, Betances, Robertson is fair game in my book. Even Robertson whose quickly approaching free agency. Blow it up.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Partial tear no surgery now, if he doesnt respond to the theraphy then tommy john. Out six weeks or over a year. Sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
IIRC rehab doesn't usually work out too well. They might as well bite the bullet and fix it now. Chances are that he will be out all of next season if they wait too long.