Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reminder: BGS Group Submission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Today is basically the last day you can send cards if you want to be a part of this submission. Please see the other thread for details. Thanks

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Today is basically the last day you can send cards if you want to be a part of this submission. Please see the other thread for details. Thanks

How much is it again per card? I totally forgot, I can still get them in the mail before the end of the day.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
EricInCT said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

How much is it again per card? I totally forgot, I can still get them in the mail before the end of the day.

$5.50/card, $6.50/auto.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
EricInCT said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

That's what the reminder is for :p

All details can be found in this thread: BGS Group Sub Thread

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Wish I had the extra money to spare. Have a few autos I want slabbed. Maybe next time, will there be a next time?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts