Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jackpot of 90's on eBay (Masterpiece 1/1, Starting 9, etc)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Those are two freaking monster cards. This guy/girl has some serious cards for same, damn. Anyone know who he or she is?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Not sure why you wouldn't bid if you want them. All the pics look the same, ya 0 feedback but who cares anymore. Pay with a credit card for added protection :)

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
The seller is px23,he has been selling his stash by diferent ebay user names,i have bought from this guy and he is legit!I think he to many changes of ebay user names has to do with some shipping costs complaints i've heard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I clicked on this post to mention what just did. These items and the was they are listed look like PX23's collection. He has had and sold some monsters this year , including multiple $4000-5000 Jordan items. Weird he'd go to a 0 feedback ID though.

Ryan

Last edited:

arod812

Sep 14, 2008
GR, Michigan
REGARDLESS of what the seller does you are covered by eBay/Paypal. Paypal will take recourse action on seller......

I'll watch a few as there is money to be made here especially if there are skeptics who won't bid cuz of the 0 feedback

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
REGARDLESS of what the seller does you are covered by eBay/Paypal. Paypal will take recourse action on seller......

I'll watch a few as there is money to be made here especially if there are skeptics who won't bid cuz of the 0 feedback

you and many more;)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
There's something extremely fishy about the Gehrig 1/1. Those windows look like a 3rd grader cut them with a rusty butter knife while jacked up on Mountain Dew.
I overlooked this comment by Adam until now when I'm on a PC and actually looking at the "windows" zoomed in. I'm sorry but that looks 1000% fishy and just not real. I don't get it... so the entire card is just made up and the guy is hanging his hat on the real owner of the card is MIA or wouldn't notice? I mean even the window for the cut is fishy.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
That gehrig is legit IMO. Topps always had shoddy quality control. Its a 1/1 auto the auto checks out and is or looks to be a legit gehrig auto.

Members online

Latest posts