Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I have pulled the trigger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Hey that's my listing!

$100 is a good deal. I wasn't expecting mine to sell at 500, but didn't think it would hurt to throw it on there and see.

I collect USA cards and pulled that so it will just go back in the box after tonight.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Hey that's my listing!

$100 is a good deal. I wasn't expecting mine to sell at 500, but didn't think it would hurt to throw it on there and see.

I collect USA cards and pulled that so it will just go back in the box after tonight.

Your card is awesome, but I was not sure with the one I saw due to 2 corners being banged up. So you think if I see this guy at the next show to pick it up for $100?

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Your card is awesome, but I was not sure with the one I saw due to 2 corners being banged up. So you think if I see this guy at the next show to pick it up for $100?

Tough call. The base out of /399 consistently sell for 90-100, so sounds like a good deal.

If it is for your collection I would say yes. If it is for resale then it depends on how bad it was damaged. For what its worth I didn't get one offer, but again the high price might have scared people off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts