Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PC Showoff Thread. Never shown this before! Gardner, Austin, Yankees SCAN HEAVY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Hey all,

DISCLAIMER, SORRY FOR THE LONG READ AND ALL THE SCANS!

Huge Yanks fan here. I PC Gardner although that has slown down a bit as I've been focusing my funds elsewhere for the past few months. But I also PC Tyler Austin Inception Autos. I LOVE the look of Inception and think it looks much better than Bowman Chrome. On top of that, the cards are cheaper! Although recently I've had to pay slightly more than I used to (not sure why). I also have grabbed a few random Yanks cards here and there for great prices IMO.

Please post comments or questions! As always, If you have Tyler Austin Inception Autos I'd love to trade and maybe buy!

So first I'll show off my Austin Inception Collection as I think it is my best hoard so far. I hope Austin can turn it around as I think the most I spent on one of these was 30 for the Red /10. Most of the Greens were had in the 15-17 range and the rest of the color were from 5-9. Base I pick up for 4 shipped usually, sometimes slightly more but I won't go more than 5.

Here's the rainbow picture so far. I missed a purple /5 on ebay before I started this venture and I know who has it but he wont' part with it. Never seen the 1/1 or the other 4 purples. I saw a print plate but it went wayyyyy too high for me. The purple went for 25 and the plate went for close to 50 which I thought was insane.
Base, Gold /99, Blue /75, Orange /50, Green /25, Red /10.
Image16_zpsc1e26ab7.jpg

Here's some duplicates, as I am making this into a hoard and not just a rainbow.
Two Blues /75, Two Greens /25, One Gold /99, and a base. There should've been another blue but it got lost in the mail somewhere from Canada.
Image15_zpsea428a58.jpg

Here's a bunch of the base I have:
Image14_zps3d264bdd.jpg

I also have 5 base and 1 gold /99 sitting on COMC that I haven't shipped home yet. So I think my stash is coming a long way so far!

Next, I'll show off my better Gardner cards. These are only a few of what I have but I'm up to around 70-90 cards (havent counted in a while) and only buy them when they are real cheap. Haven't been able to go all in on some of the big ones but I hope to in the next few months.
Image19_zpsaf6c4fb4.jpg

Image20_zps1adab1a8.jpg

Next, here's the Yanks cards I randomly pick up:

I love the protection of graded cards, but I'm not a huge fan of spending a ton on a BGS 9.5 Bowman Chrome Auto of someone who won't sniff the bigs for three+ more years. I picked up the Soriano for 4 dollars shipped on ebay which I thought was a steal even though he's not with the team anymore. I've had the other two for a while and I'll sit on them until Sanchez or Bichette hits the show as I think they would be worth significantly more than I paid for them if I wait (got them under 10 each).
Image12_zpsb1e338ed.jpg

Image11_zps4e9fed11.jpg

Image13_zps3a2cbc6a.jpg

Last but not least, here's a few random Yankees I've picked up recently. I always loved watching El Du que but haven't seen many Autos of him so I had to grab one from Tier One. I've had the Jeter inserts for a long time as they were a few of the first cards I ever bought so the value to me is much higher than the SV. The redemption is Yancarlos Baez. Apparently he's really young and I picked it up with a few ebay bucks for really cheap. Last is another Austin Inception Auto that didn't find it's way into the scans above.
Image17_zpsa2893a0a.jpg

Thanks for checking this out guys! I'll post updates to this once I get more stuff but haven't been buying a ton recently.

Members online