Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I purchased my first card on COMC last Friday night, a 2011 Tristar Greenberg card /5. Payment went through, but never got a order confirmation or shipping confirmation. Should I be worried? How long does it typically take COMC to process orders?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

brian

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
After you purchase a card, it goes into your inventory. You need to mark it as ready to ship, and then add it to your shipment. Then you pay to have it shipped. I recommend letting it sit in your inventory and purchase more stuff to make it worth paying to have your items shipped.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
After you purchase a card, it goes into your inventory. You need to mark it as ready to ship, and then add it to your shipment. Then you pay to have it shipped. I recommend letting it sit in your inventory and purchase more stuff to make it worth paying to have your items shipped.
Okay this makes sense, but I bought the item without creating an account. I think I'm going to read the FAQs and then call COMC if I'm still stuck.

Thanks for your help though.

Members online

Latest posts