Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest!! Choose Your Prize! You get One Choice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'm gonna go ahead and buy the item behind door number one. I'll let you know how it goes....

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I have some extra cash this week so was going to go all out taking #1 , #5 , and hell #10 would be a great stocking stuffer as long as it was NEVER washed.....So it looks like only #5 is available. A bargain at that price with all the germs and spitty hands that ran through that box....

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Still some great stuff left! Wrestling fans and Puig fans should be real happy!

I'm gonna go ahead and buy the item behind door number one. I'll let you know how it goes....

I believe you are the grand prize winner! Your wife should be very happy when you turn that into a ring!!

The sweatband / nose guard behind door no. 10 is the one everyone should be after!
^---- Go ahead, click it, you know you want to!

Fordman
autograPhed by 3 Players! THREE!!! [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] could do some magic with that!

I wish I had the money for what I picked behind door number 7
That has 14 offers! I wonder how close they are!!

I have some extra cash this week so was going to go all out taking #1 , #5 , and hell #10 would be a great stocking stuffer as long as it was NEVER washed.....So it looks like only #5 is available. A bargain at that price with all the germs and spitty hands that ran through that box....

Congrats!! A lot of people will be sad that's gone!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts