Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I may have teared up! - Early "Relic" from this Super Collector's Journey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Today we celebrated my son's birthday party at the park. Invited all the immediate family and had a blast - great day!

Upon arriving I was greeted by my father extending a folded up piece of paper to me...
It took a second but when I realized what it was I felt this emotion inside and teared up!

It was a checklist from my early days when my dad would take my edited versions to work and have his secretary update and print out a new copy!
This was very early on in my Canseco collecting - Only about 130 cards on it! If I could only tell my past self what we would be getting ourselves into! lol

-AJ

3300_zps0a25d56a.png

3301_zps3174a867.png

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Aaahhh! I love it! That is great stuff.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
-These were all the ones that we had already acquired from card shows.

It was so we didn't re-buy any that were on the list. Ohhh the memories!

SUPERCOLLECTORARTICLE_zpsbd301838.jpg

Last edited:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Cool little piece of your collecting past there!

I just tossed my old photocopied lists out not that long ago... I had them going back to the early 90's when I used to get the big catalog which had all the crazy oddball sets listed. basically had all the little boxes checked off except for a few.

Members online

Latest posts