Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imagine this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
After a long grueling summer slam match, BAARRRRRRROCK Lesnar beats Cena only to lose it immediately to Rollins who cashes in on a totally spent Brock.

This then sets up a feud with either Reigns or Ambrose.

Yeah sounds crazy but unless Lesnar is going to be a regular, what's the sense of putting the belt on him?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
He really doesn't have to be there all that often with Heyman along for the ride. Brock rarely says anything anyways, and Heyman can easily carry any feud for a few months. I'm fairly certain he takes it from Cena, and holds it for a few months. Where they go after that largely depends on Bryan's health, Reign's status, and how many PPV's they keep Lesnar for. NOC is supposedly going to be big because it's when people can opt out of the network if they want. Hell in a Cell is an easy spot for Lesnar, and Survivor Series is a chance if needed to not have the WWE title up for grabs.

If they wanted to, they could easily get him to Royal Rumble with the belt, could have The Rock win the belt or win the rumble, and have Rock vs. Brock at WM for the title. While that's still a longshot, I bet that is still a best case scenario in WWE's mind

But that would require Rollins failing a cash in, which they could easily pull off with Ambrose

Last edited:

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Bryan wont be in the title picture for a long time, if ever, again

Some reports say he wont be cleared to wrestle until next year and some say he could be a late addition to Night of Champions so it's really up in the air

I did read that they have no comeback angle written because they don't know

Plus, he'll have lost all of his momentum and the YES movement might start off strong but after weak booking, he'll be like Ryder...getting no pop at a rare ppv appearance

...Brock will keep it at least until Survivor Series, in my opinion

Members online