Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spike TV is canceling Impact.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Does this mean there will be a simulcast from Panama City Beach FL in which Shane O'Mac announces to Vince he's bought TNA?

I could swear that rings a bell.....

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Does this mean there will be a simulcast from Panama City Beach FL in which Shane O'Mac announces to Vince he's bought TNA?

I could swear that rings a bell.....

I can't imagine another network would be ignorant enough to give them a TV deal. I see Vince buying them eventually for their library, just like he has done every other company.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I can't imagine another network would be ignorant enough to give them a TV deal. I see Vince buying them eventually for their library, just like he has done every other company.

Yeah, I also could see that

There are maybe 5 wreslters in TNA that could be of use in WWE: Angle, Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray, Aries and Roode

The rest would be working the indies

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Yeah, I also could see that

There are maybe 5 wreslters in TNA that could be of use in WWE: Angle, Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray, Aries and Roode

The rest would be working the indies

I said years ago Roode should go to WWE. He has their style.

And I am sad Matt Morgan toiled in TNA. What a wasted talent. He should have been the biggest, baddest monster in WWE for the last decade.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I wonder if WWE will throw down an offer for just the footage.

I mean, TNA can't survive off house shows, since they draw ****** attendance, and without a TV deal they are done. Which is sad, in a way, because years ago TNA was something different to watch when WWE got ******. Then they brought in Hogan and Bischoff and destroyed the company.

Members online

Latest posts