Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JSA or PSA/DNA is there a preference among the community?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Im planning on getting my Ryan Zimmerman game used auto bat authenticated. is there a preference among the community on who to go with? ive always assumed both were as reputable as the other.

The bat is already MLB authenticated for it being game used but i want to get the auto authenticated even though i know its real.

thanks for the help

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
You're not considering Mears for a bat? If I was doing a bat, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Edit - nevermind, see you want the auto graded, not the bat. PSA/DNA has a little more name recognition.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
The hobby seems to prefer PSA over JSA (I'm indifferent). If you are looking to ever sell the bat in the future I would suggest having the bat itself graded by PSA. They'll give you a game used bat grade and, like our card industry, the higher the grade, the more it generally sells for (I'm not a fan of them assigning a grade but, let them live). It being an MLB authenticated bat I wouldn't bother doing more than just having the autograph authenticated. Just go with the sticker you think will look better on the bat!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
You're not considering Mears for a bat? If I was doing a bat, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Edit - nevermind, see you want the auto graded, not the bat. PSA/DNA has a little more name recognition.

Yeah it's mlb authenticated and I got the auto in person.

Thanks for the feedback everyone

Members online

Latest posts