Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrigley Field is 100 years old and records are still being broken!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
The Cubs just beat the Rockies in the longest game in Wrigley Field history, timewise.... 6h27m

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Great game!

I watched/listened to the whole thing. Nice seeing John Baker pitch the top of the 16th and score the winning run in the bottom of the inning.

I can't believe that Edwin Jackson is still an MLB player, something needs to be done with him. Pay him to watch the game on TV, anything other than taking his 54th start for the Cubs next week.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I can't believe that Edwin Jackson is still an MLB player, something needs to be done with him. Pay him to watch the game on TV, anything other than taking his 54th start for the Cubs next week.
Haha, there's a reason he's been on 8 teams in 12 years.
He's been brutal for the Cubs in the two years. He lost 18 games last year and he's even worse this year (except losses).

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Wish I could have watched the whole game. Nothing better than an extra inning game! Cubs finally did something with Olt so Jackson could be next.

Members online