Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sox trade Dubrount to Cubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The Red Sox will get a low-level prospect after the Rule 5 draft for Doubront, a source told ESPNChicago.com's Jesse Rogers.

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
Not sure why they made this move.

Cubs made it cause Theo and the boys know him and Felix could be King Felix light in the NL with big K potential IF he can get his head on straight. BoSox traded him because he's regressed this year and been essentially a jerk in the clubhouse and moaned about playing time despite being one of the worst pitchers on the team.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Holy Hell
I just said to a guy I work with after his last Start 5/14/2014 did not go so well even his last relrif was not go either. He pitched 2/3 of an inning gave up 6 hits 6 runs all earned 2 walks and no strikeouts. So what I said, Was the Cub fans will see Felix Doubront next season pitching for them. And my friend said well ( he is a WhiteSox fan) I guess he would be better then Edwin Jackson. I said true, but I hope this does not happen at all.

Well crap look at what happened mehhhhhhhh!!!!
On that note anyone one want a Felix Crowd Pleasure Auto 2013 from Topps Museum Collection for 20 bucks :lol:

And Lester was scratch from tonight game so it looks like he is on the move to the Jays or O-birds

Latest posts