Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Help - Sketch Card Artist Related

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
For any board member attending the National, if there are any sketch card artists at the show taking commissions for cards done on some type of 2014 National card stock, could you please get their contact info for me. I'm not attending the National this year, but I'd love to commission a card if there is any artist doing cards at the show or taking commissions at the show and doing them later.

As an example, Brian Kong did commissions at last year's national on 2013 National stock:

13KONGCUSTOMNSCC.jpg

All I'm asking is if you see an artist there doing this type of work, get his/her contact info for me. I'd really appreciate it. I'd love to get a Don Zimmer card done in honor of his passing.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
For any board member attending the National, if there are any sketch card artists at the show taking commissions for cards done on some type of 2014 National card stock, could you please get their contact info for me. I'm not attending the National this year, but I'd love to commission a card if there is any artist doing cards at the show or taking commissions at the show and doing them later.

As an example, Brian Kong did commissions at last year's national on 2013 National stock:

13KONGCUSTOMNSCC.jpg

All I'm asking is if you see an artist there doing this type of work, get his/her contact info for me. I'd really appreciate it. I'd love to get a Don Zimmer card done in honor of his passing.

How much did Brian Kong charge for this sketch?

Members online