Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[LIVE!] From Cleveland - your favorite administrative staff. Stream is up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I'm watching 2 guys who seem completely uninterested in what they are doing, ripping packs. They are not showing us any of the cards and are chatting about random crap. What is the point of this again?

A_Pharis

I'm watching 2 guys who seem completely uninterested in what they are doing, ripping packs. They are not showing us any of the cards and are chatting about random crap. What is the point of this again?

Just to have something to do.
The show is closed for the day and has been for a while. Come on, man. No need to be so negative.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Can't seem to figure out the comments thing. I'm the worst at ustream, but i'm listening in

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I am not trying to be negative. I guess the concept was just lost on me. no harm. I stopped watching and I'll stick to the forums for now.

Just to have something to do.
The show is closed for the day and has been for a while. Come on, man. No need to be so negative.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
it's wednesday

will get better tomorrow, every national we have technical stuff to over come. This year it's because the case breakers are using the centers entire bandwidth. Connecting is impossible.

Members online