Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In case you missed this...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
That is obscene. Someone is going to spend a lot of money on that and someone is going to make a lot of money on that.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I will never understand how someone can spend 12500 on a card of anyone. Is it a great card, sure, but once the hype dies down, 99.99 % of cards lose some of there value if not more... To each their own, but a little patience would help the wallet IMO. IE. STRASBURG!!!!!!!!

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I will never understand how someone can spend 12500 on a card of anyone. Is it a great card, sure, but once the hype dies down, 99.99 % of cards lose some of there value if not more... To each their own, but a little patience would help the wallet IMO. IE. STRASBURG!!!!!!!!

Btw. Nice Yogi-ism

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

Maybe when we have that kind of money to throw out we will understand, hahaha. If that was pocket change to me, I would definitely buy it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That card is sick, can't imagine spending that kind of $ on a card. Makes me freak to spend like a few hundred on a Belle card lol.

What is that case shown? 75 Topps? For $50k?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Just say that brings 10-15k, what type of stats would he need to possibly put up over the first 10 years of his career to be anywhere near that in 2025? I'd say .350/55/170 , anyway it's a nice card for someone who hasn't done a thing. Yes , this was a Debbie downer post

Ryan

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Just say that brings 10-15k, what type of stats would he need to possibly put up over the first 10 years of his career to be anywhere near that in 2025? I'd say .350/55/170 , anyway it's a nice card for someone who hasn't done a thing. Yes , this was a Debbie downer post

Ryan

Be Trout or Pujols in his first years probably. Anything less will be a loss.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Be Trout or Pujols in his first years probably. Anything less will be a loss.

Right , but even Pujols who had basically the best 10 year start to anyones career couldn't hold a $20k price. Consistently great won't even hold as people move on expecting it. Anyway , I am always amazed at potential vs produced

Ryan

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Best part about this is when Topps starts packing out the 2013 Bryant colors and there's a red graded 10/10. It will slaughter the value on this. I wouldn't touch this card with the possibility lurking of his 2013 autos. being leaked out in 2014 products.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Oh wow. I'd so much rather have that case. Imagine the damage you could do to a PSA registry with that sucker.

How many PSA 10 George Brett and Robin Yount minis are in there? Would probably be a smart investment if the case wasn't searched...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
How many PSA 10 George Brett and Robin Yount minis are in there? Would probably be a smart investment if the case wasn't searched...

Unopened doesn't mean as much to PSA 10's when centering is the big problem with the product.

Also, god, you'd have to be insane to spend $12.5K on that Bryant! When was the last time a Cubs prospect panned out?

Members online

Latest posts