Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

any news at the national about upcoming panini baseball products ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
NT only came out in 2012 for baseball, right?

I tried doing a search the other day for baseball NT's and 2012 was all the search results I got. I was trying to find out if they did a 2013 version and if there were any on the checklist that interest me.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
NT only came out in 2012 for baseball, right?

I tried doing a search the other day for baseball NT's and 2012 was all the search results I got. I was trying to find out if they did a 2013 version and if there were any on the checklist that interest me.

Yeah it was released on Feb 27th, 2013 as a 2012 product. 2014 I believe is suppose to come out in December. Havent heard anything about it in awhile, but its still a few months out. I realize 2014 cant be as good as 2012, but I hope they dont just water it down with prospect/rookie stuff. I hope it stays mostly a HOF/retired set.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Looking at your sig image, I have to wonder what they possibly could have left in the vault or acquired to make it anywhere near as good.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I was under the impression that Panini was phasing out of baseball...and that inventory was on the market.

Obviously that may not be the case, just going on a few little birds.

Members online

Latest posts