Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all, back to hot and humid around here, but I'm sleeping all day right by the fan anyway...

Hope everyone has a great day!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Finally starting to see some great results from the past 4 moths of working out. Adding C25K into my regimen has paid off big. I started out at 230 with a goal weight of 190. Yesterday I weighed in at 201. I'm also half way to running my first 5k.

On a more positive note (if it can get more positive) yesterday marked 7 weeks since I quit smokeless tobacco after chewing for 20+ years.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Parts are at a stand still at FoMoCo this morning, looks like the company (MPS Group)that runs our docks tried to pull one over on the dock workers late yesterday evening and through the night. They had trucks come in with parts not on pallets again, had the drivers pull around back, MPS called in a temp service to unload the trucks by hand. The security guards alerted the UAW. The UAW put a hault to it. Any/all work other than specified by our labor agreement must be done our UAW bargaining unit. Needless to say, the temp workers didnt unload any trucks. Meeting this morning with FoMoCo, MPS, UAW & Painters Union. Gonna be fun listening to MPS get reamed again.

G'morning fellas. Finally starting to see some great results from the past 4 moths of working out. Adding C25K into my regimen has paid off big. I started out at 230 with a goal weight of 190. Yesterday I weighed in at 201. I'm also half way to running my first 5k.

On a more positive note (if it can get more positive) yesterday marked 7 weeks since I quit smokeless tobacco after chewing for 20+ years.

Congrats on the weight loss and stopping that nasty habit you had!

Fordman

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Our fridge and freezer seemed to die yesterday. Everything thawed and the temp inside the freezer got up to +9C (48F). Today is a civic holiday so we doubted we could get someone to come fix it. This morning it seems to be working fine. Everything's cold and ice cube trays have refrozen. Weird.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies.

Did I ever tell you I hate board members that post " looking for anything and every thing RC of a player . Insert/ Relic/ Auto numbered or not.

I state I have a RC insert and post a picture of it as well. know I have a Relic too of said player some place just need to find it . So I post the insert , and say looking for the relic.

He responds with not interested in the insert and may be interested in relic.

I'm not even going to look for the relic now. Need to change your WTTF/ WTB thread to....I might want anything and everything of said player.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning kiddies.

Did I ever tell you I hate board members that post " looking for anything and every thing RC of a player . Insert/ Relic/ Auto numbered or not.

I state I have a RC insert and post a picture of it as well. know I have a Relic too of said player some place just need to find it . So I post the insert , and say looking for the relic.

He responds with not interested in the insert and may be interested in relic.

I'm not even going to look for the relic now. Need to change your WTTF/ WTB thread to....I might want anything and everything of said player.

Haha I just read that thread before this one

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. I am upstate NY with my younger son. Great day yesterday at the Herkimer Diamond mine. Today we are headed to the HOF. Back to real life after that.

Today is US Coast Guard Day. If anyone here is in, or served in the past, thank you for your service.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Work is going to be a rough one today. One guy's last day was this past Friday, putting us a man down. Then another has today and tomorrow off, leaving us with three guys with one of the guys being the administrator. He does go outside to help us when we need it though. But its going to be crazy trying to get the entire place mowed by Thursday.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning all. Work is going to be a rough one today. One guy's last day was this past Friday, putting us a man down. Then another has today and tomorrow off, leaving us with three guys with one of the guys being the administrator. He does go outside to help us when we need it though. But its going to be crazy trying to get the entire place mowed by Thursday.

Then you best get off of here and get to it. :p

CFD1415

Jun 7, 2013
Mocksville, NC

Congrats.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Then you best get off of here and get to it. :p

:lol: If it doesn't get done its not my fault. Plus, I can only work 8 hours/day, although there are times when I wouldn't mind working more. Still have an hour to waste before I have to go in

Members online