Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hogan is serious about wrestling again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
He's telling anybody who will listen that he's getting into shape so he can have one more match

He said, "It's not a matter of if, but when"

:facepalm:

Ugh

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
1407363928901.jpg

Hogan gets gets beat up, struggles to his knees, shakes his head, points, hits the bad guy, throws him into the ropes, big boot, 1-2-3.

There. Every Hogan match ever.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Sting
Hogan
NWO possibly reuniting

None of this makes me wanna watch
All too old
Give me another segment of Brie Bella and Stephanie
Or Sandow stops getting buried

Anything except the old adage of Wheel Chair Wrestling (WCW)

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Nostalgia is always going to be part of WWE, so for me at least, it's cool seeing guys I grew up watching make an appearance

Sting having one more match I don't mind so much because he's still able to have a good match and I do believe he should have one in WWE before he calls it quits

The other guys can barely move without assistance.

I mean, I met Hall and Nash at the autograph show a couple weeks ago, and Hall was moving slow and Nash looked like his knee was bothering him still.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Why not? If it is for "one more match" let him have it. The nostalgia pop would be amazing and gives Hulk a chance to go out on his terms.

Say what you want about Hogan, but wrestling would not be what it is without him. The man changed pro wrestling forever.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Why not? If it is for "one more match" let him have it. The nostalgia pop would be amazing and gives Hulk a chance to go out on his terms.

Say what you want about Hogan, but wrestling would not be what it is without him. The man changed pro wrestling forever.

True.
(...still not a Hulkamaniac though!) :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts