Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running waiver claim thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The Cubs claimed Jacob Turner from the Marlins
The Nationals got Matt Thornton from the Yankees

And word is Marlon Byrd and Cole Hamels have been claimed by unknown teams, but Jon Papelbon cleared waivers.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Other guys who have cleared :

Matt Kemp, Dodgers
Andre Ethier, Dodgers
Carl Crawford, Dodgers
Josh Beckett, Dodgers
Brett Gardner, Yankees
Martin Prado, Yankees
Stephen Drew, Yankees

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Cole Hamels claimed by the Cubs. Although, I doubt a deal gets done it is nice to know the Cubs are looking to spend some money on the right arm if available. Looking forward to the offseason to see what they do

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Cole Hamels claimed by the Cubs. Although, I doubt a deal gets done it is nice to know the Cubs are looking to spend some money on the right arm if available. Looking forward to the offseason to see what they do

Well that's one team that could actually provide the Phillies with real prospects in a trade. Let's see what happens.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Well that's one team that could actually provide the Phillies with real prospects in a trade. Let's see what happens.

If they offer some prospects I hope its along the lines of Almora, Vogelbach and someone else.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school

Where'd you see it was the cubs. All I've seen are they are rumored to be one of the teams looking at him

Members online

Latest posts