Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest!! Choose Your Prize #3!! (Guys, this is just for fun!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
For those that don't get this, it is just for fun. I go and find 10 interesting (to me) Ebay auctions and throw them up here. Usually they're baseball related, sometimes other sports, and sometimes it's just so random. Just imagine that you were in the right place, at the right time, and you really had this choice!!! How would you do????

Below I have 10 choices! All you need to do is click on any one (1) that you choose! Whatever comes up, that is what you win!! To complete your prize package, all you need to do is buy the item and pay for it! Good Luck!!

Post your winnings!!!!

Choice #1

Choice #2

Choice #3

Choice #4

Choice #5

Choice #6

Choice #7

Choice #8

Choice #9

Choice #10

One rule: Have fun! :D

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
It's going to be difficult getting used to wearing Frank Sinatra's wig around every day but, for $15,000, I need to get my money's worth.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Clemente PSA 8 RC , sweet !

Ryan
Congrats!! Probably my ultimate dream is to be rummaging around an old attic somewhere and find a book with a few of these within the pages for "safekeeping" or a box with a stack of this year's cards!! Could you imagine going through and then spotting this card???
It's going to be difficult getting used to wearing Frank Sinatra's wig around every day but, for $15,000, I need to get my money's worth.
Wow! You may have hit the jackpot there! I believe you could glue that to your chest, as well, and walk around shirtless at Miami Beach!!

Members online

Latest posts