Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning kiddie and It's time for me to go to sleep now just got home from work.
This place is funny. I post recap viddo of a box break and it get about 40 looks and no comments even though it's only about 5-6 minutes

I pulled a nice from the box not the one that would have been great getting ( Kris Bryant) but it was fun breaking it anyway

:p

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. 10 hours of OT today. When I get off we're off to the city. Tomorrow the country's longest running, city wide yard sales are on. We go every year. Lots of deals and lots of fun.

Have a great day fellas.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

1f1f4184-d3a3-40f6-875d-edce2f2b2d44_zps55bb8bc2.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Really happy it is Friday.

Today is National Dollar Day. Celebrate by earning many of them and then spending them on beer.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Today is my last day of work. The state VA Director was in town yesterday, and he told me to make sure I use him for a reference for any future jobs. I've only met the guy twice. He then also told me that if I ever get a job teaching in Nebraska, make sure I call him to be a guest speaker since I'm going into the history/social studies field.

Latest posts