Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1981 and 1982 Bantam FBI Baseball Discs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have a couple full box bottom panel photos floating around, but thought I would try to show just the Garvey discs. I ended up finding a disc single that was graded, which allows for a clean scan. Any of you collectors of 80s players have one or both (if both exist) for your player?

1981:

1982:

Winfieldfan32

Mar 1, 2011
FBI Disc

I have never seen the Winfield 1981 Disc.... its listed in the SCD but in the 30 plus years collecting Winfield. DO you have one ?

I have a couple full box bottom panel photos floating around, but thought I would try to show just the Garvey discs. I ended up finding a disc single that was graded, which allows for a clean scan. Any of you collectors of 80s players have one or both (if both exist) for your player?

1981:

1982:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I have never seen the Dawson in person, have seen a pic of one with Pete Rose in a panel thanks to a member of this forum for confirmation that it does exist.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I have never seen the Winfield 1981 Disc.... its listed in the SCD but in the 30 plus years collecting Winfield. DO you have one ?

I was unaware SCD even recognized the 1981 set. I've not seen any evidence that a Winfield exists for 1981. I managed to snag a complete box for the 1982 of Winfield and Vida Blue a couple of years ago.

Members online